TURMERIC DRINK RECIPE FOR ANTI-INFLAMMATION
Turmeric is one of the best spices for Anti-Inflammation. Today I will show you a drink recipe that makes turmeric taste really good. If you have inflammation then make sure you watch this video. Some other amazing benefits of Turmeric include;
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Curcumin, which is in Turmeric, Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
- Curcumin/ Turmeric Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Curcumin/ Turmeric Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin/ Turmeric Supplements
- Studies Show That Curcumin/ Turmeric Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
- Curcumin/ Turmeric May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
Another link (this one by WebMD) to show the amazing benefits of Turmeric and why you should drink this Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Drink every day! https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/why-ls-turmeric-good-for-me
Now let’s get into this quick recipe. First of all, you’re going to want to make sure you blend it, shaking won’t do the trick with Turmeric. Turmeric will stain anything, so don’t rest anything on a countertop or something that you worry about getting stained. Drink the drink as soon as it’s done blending and then wash your dishes.
- 1/3 cup of water
- a few pieces of Frozen Fruit of your choice (I like Mangos!)
- 1 Tablespoon of oil (MCT or Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pinch of cloves
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of TURMERIC!
Throw everything into a blender all at once (water first). A good choice is the Magic Bullet. Blend, drink, wash dishes! Done!
Drink this drink every day to see the benefits and let me know what you think and what changes you’ve seen!